-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, 12 December 2014

SNAP SNAP


I have died and gone to heaven with my new camera. Introducing, the fujifilm x100. 
I finally purchased the camera I have been drooling over for months and yes, it is amazing. I only got it today which explains the few photos I have posted and why they are all of myself- the weather is miserable outside. But believe me, I will be taking plenty to test this baby out. I'm in love with its retro design and film like quality (which is changeable, depending on the level of grain). But even better, unlike a film camera it doesn't need to be developed.

I decided to get the x100 instead of the newer version (x100s), simply because this one was more affordable and good enough for me. Once tested, I will happily do a review of my thoughts. 
so far, so good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment