-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, 4 August 2014

RIPPED JEANS & SUNSHINE



My sister headed off to Thailand today, so i have claimed her ripped jeans from Zara for one whole month, i mean what's yours is mine, right? However, I think i'll have to buy myself a pair eventually, as i don't think i'll be able to part with them when she returns. 

The sun decided to show its face again finally, after a few miserable days of rain so i grabbed the opportunity to use my mum as my personal photographer to take a few snaps while we went out for lunch. I think she did a pretty good job, however a few photos may be a bit grainy due to the lighting issue. 









Shoes | Primark 

2 comments:

  1. Those jeans are absolutely gorgeous, I'd definitely be keeping them for myself! I wish I had a sister to rob (cough, I mean borrow) clothes from

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes it's definitely a perk! :) x

      Delete