-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

FRECKLE FACE






what i'm wearing:
primark sunglasses & bag pack

Woo I'm back from my 3 week trip inter railing around Europe, and I've brought home a thousand more freckles. On the plus side, I always think my freckles make me look a bit more tanned! I've had the best experience travelling, and would highly recommend inter railing to anyone. 
What I'm wearing here is an example of what I wore basically every day of the holiday, I honestly lived in these shorts, and of course my backpack has to be a summer essential. 
After taking these pictures, it's become clear that I've obviously tanned the front of my legs a lot more than the back, oops! Hope you like the outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment