-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

SO ORIGINAL




                                                





what i'm wearing:
urban outfitters shirt
primark jeans
eBay bag

I know, I know, i'm so original wearing a shirt round my waist, but i actually only wore it like that because i was too hot... HOT, in england! but i can't lie, i do like the look of it anyway. Also, is it just me who had one of these tops when i was younger? i threw mine out ages ago but now i wish i still had it! it's weird how fashion comes back around. I've been after some cut out buckle boots for forever and I was so kindly sent these boots from tReds. They are the perfect pair of boots, so sturdy and comfortable. I'm off to London bright and early tomorrow so they will definitely be my choice of shoes for the trip. My next few posts will probably be about my trip so keep an eye out for them!

12 comments:

  1. The weather has been SO nice lately, wish it was here to stay!! Love the outfit, and if you don't mind me saying, have such a nice figure! Uber jealous haha. Have a fab time in London xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. Black is definitely my fave colour to wear. It's so much more flattering than other colours.

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, i want your boots hehe! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Awh you should get them :) x

      Delete
  4. Your outfits are always perfect! I love the alter style of your top

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! especially diggin' the neckline on that top, so lovely

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look so good in the sun! Love the neckline of your top
    Anna x
    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/aforvogue

    ReplyDelete