-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, 21 April 2014

LONDON | DAY 1









                                      




what i'm wearing: 
h&m top
primark jeans & bag
michael kors watch

I've spent the last 3 days in London so i thought i would do a little photo diary of what i got up to each day.
On the first day, I woke up at the sickening time of 5:45am to catch our train at 7:30am, arriving in to London for 10am, so i looked pretty knackered that whole day. However, the sun was shining which always makes everything better.
A majority of the day was spent shopping which meant i could indulge in some much needed retail therapy. Instead battling the crowds on Oxford street, we decided to go to Regents street to shop because it's right next to Carnaby street which is where i wanted to pay Monki a visit. I had been dying to go to Monki because although i love their clothes, i refuse to pay their postage so waited patiently until i went.
We took a quick food break at one of my favourite places, Ed's Diner. Everything on the menu is drool worthy, but i settled on the stack of pancakes and a chocolate milkshake. 
In the evening, we had tickets to see Mamma Mia. I am a big fan of west end musicals so was excited to see if this show lived up to my expectations. I really enjoyed the show, it's hard not to compare it to the film but it was extremely lively and fun. After that we headed to pizza express for some dinner and then headed straight to bed after a very long day.

1 comment:

  1. Really like your blog! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back immediatley!
    I have a new blog post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete