-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, 28 February 2014

STYLE STEAL | KYLIE JENNER



TOTAL: £145.87

I am a huge fan of Kylie Jenner's style; whether it's her more dressy attire or her casual, laid back outfits, i'm always straight on Google searching what she's wearing. I love outfits like this one, as although they are super comfy and easy, they look so nice! When most people want to be comfy, they'll just stick on a jumper and pair of leggings, which is fine, but in comparison to this laid back look, we know which one wins. Plus, who doesn't love converse? They must be the comfiest shoes i own, but i would never of thought to have paired them with boyfriend jeans. However, Kylie shows just how fab they can look, so.. thanks! Hope you like this style steal and check out some of the items i have chosen. If you want me to style steal some outfits you've seen a celebrity wearing, i would be happy to, so just let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I am also a big fan of Kylie Jenner's style, she can go from casual to high fashion and look absolutely gorgeous.
    Have you checked out her tumblr?
    It will leave you scrolling for days.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love her tumblr haha! thankyou :)

      Delete
  2. Love posts like this! xx I really enjoyed reading this and will definitely keep a look out for those clothes especially the crop top! x Luv Simmy xx

    www.simmyhoonjan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with this look !

    Xo, Lupita❀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Kylie Jenner's style and I've actually just done a similar blog post/video! I love love love your blog so I've followed, can't wait for more posts!

    Lucy x

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete