-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, 12 February 2014

FEBRUARY FINDS



TOTAL: £96.20

It's one of them months where i find myself wanting everything i see! I am currently living a daily struggle of wanting to spend every penny to my name, but having to hide away my bank card, and remind myself i must save. The plans i have for summer could end up just about killing my bank account and may even result in me contemplating offering a limb to pay for it all, so i need all the money i can get. But unfortunately, i am the queen of procrastination which means i often find myself browsing shops online and falling in love with items, i definitely probably don't need (sigh). Out of all the items i have found recently, i am loving these six; loving them so much, that i might have to treat myself to one, or two, or maybe three things. The total price excludes any student discount or promotion codes you might be able to find (i always search google for any before i make a purchase), so the price could get a little cheaper.
I am thinking about making these types of posts on a monthly basis so let me know what you think of them.

3 comments:

  1. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I just started following you :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it so much if you could follow my new blog! http://faithtrustandalillpixiedust.blogspot.com.au/
    ALSO, i nominated you for the hella cute questions tag. Heres the link to the questions:) http://faithtrustandalillpixiedust.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/normal-0-false-false-false-en-au-ja-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghh I'm in the same boat with saving for summer too :( Its so hard when you're a blogger ahaha!

    www.yourlifeplaylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete