-->
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, 17 February 2014

DAY TO NIGHT | PLAYSUIT



DAY

NIGHT

Clothes shouldn't be categorised as only to be worn at certain times, so why not make the most of your clothes and dress them so they fit perfectly in both the day and the night. I absolutely love playsuits as unlike a dress, you don't need to worry about what the weather will be like when wearing it. When i saw this black playsuit from choies, i fell in love. I have been after a black playsuit for ages, as they are perfect for a night out but you can also pull on a jumper and you've got a great pair of shorts. These day to night outfits are just an example of how i would turn a cute day time outfit in to a fab night time look.
p.s. can i get a holla for the transparent clutch. Are you like me, who's seen this thing endlessly on tumblr for the last few months, and always wondered where you could find one?- well look no further!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, definitely going straight on the choies website!! I need that black playsuit and transparent clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm now following you, i'd love it if you followed me back

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jorden xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! I love the playsuit and the cropped pink jumper! Cute! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Styled perfectly, I love the pink and black in the first outfit.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post! I am defiantly following you! (:
    Erin <3

    http://tokyofashiontme.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW HAVE I ONLY JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG!
    This play-suit is absolutely gorgeous.
    Much, much of my wardrobe can be mixed from day to night and I really love items that work this way, so much more versatile :)

    Kelly from | Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete